Etiquette & Protocol
Workout Studio Etiquette
Last Updated: 27 Aug 2020
- There must be a minimum of 2 people for a class to take place.
- Please turn up for your class in plenty of time, once the warm up has commenced, late arrivals will not be permitted.
- All mobile phones must be switched off.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear for the activity must be worn.
- Please use the dry changing area and lockers provided for all personal belongings .
- Please consult a doctor before participating in any activity. If you are pregnant or have any medical conditions, you must make your instructor aware of this.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- Please book onto classes in advance of your attendance.